What’s traditionally been a silly placebo that takes money from the gullible has now become a potentially deadly snake oil scam.
No way, not me, I recently turned 3.875 times that age.
The time stamp on this post corresponds to 16 years since I setup and made my first ever blog post.
Here’s a list of my posts that have turned out to be enduringly popular:
- 2019-06 – Disable Serial Mouse Detection
- 2010-11 – Concentricity vs. Runout
- 2007-03 – WD-40 Myths
- 2008-09 – Full Screen Playback of a Whole YouTube Playlist
- 2014-02 – Windows for Workgroups 3.11 Virtually
- 2008-02 – New paper shows evidence for the Salem hypothesis
- 2012-06 – Outlook to Thunderbird Migration
- 2012-04 – RSS Feeds for Static Web Pages
- 2012-12 – Convert letterboxed video to widescreen in Corel VideoStudio X5
- 2019-07 – Windows 10 device descriptor request failed